Sunday, December 16, 2007

Busy, busy, busy...

Haven't written anything here for far too long. To be completely honest, though, I'm terrible at keeping up with blogs. But this time I actually have a decent excuse. I got a job! Yay! I'm currently employed as a freelance animator for an animation studio that is, surprisingly, a short drive from home! We've been pretty busy over the last three weeks working on a traditionally animated, but digitally colored and composited short. Fun, if tidious stuff!

In other more personal news, I'm getting started on a new short stop-motion film. I might be biting off a bit more than I can chew with this one, but we'll find out. It's in the early stages right now. I've been sketching character designs and doing some research on the... umm... costumes. Once I have a bit more done, I'll explain, but basically, the costumes kind of are the characters. I'm definitely excited... and possibly a bit nervous that this whole thing will unravel and fall apart before it can even get started. If it does, then at least I have a few back-up films in mind...

No comments: