Monday, February 8, 2010

If I could, I would....

... furnish my entire apartment with finds from the Meeker St. Flea Market.


I don't know where we'd put this (or how we'd get it up the stairs) but how could I not entertain the idea of a retro-bar in our kitchen.


Upstairs is where you find the real treasures.


I want this chair-


This telephone table/chair/cat-hide-away -


And this cabinet set.





And even the things I have absolute no use for are enticing (that last one is a mortician's table).


Part of me wants to believe I'd have use for this but it would probably just end up collect dust.


The best though has to be the collection of dis-guarded paintings downstairs, apparently all by the same hopeful artist. This is the best and also the most unfinished. It's still there if any of you want to color it in.

No comments: