Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tooting the horn...

Like most other XX-ers out there, I enjoy buying clothes. Unlike most other XX-ers, though, I can't stand Sex & the City (so much so that I just had to Google whether the title was Sex & the City or Sex In the City). I digress...

I like buying clothes. However, to buy clothes, I need money. To get money, I need work. And thus, I have come to the point of today's blog.


It's been a while but I just finished up a new episode for the folks over at G-dcast.com. You should check it out. This week brings a nice little song (I can't seem to get away from music videos these days) about following God's guidance and celebrating the benefits. While I'm not religious in the slightest, it's a sweet song and (hopefully) the visuals echo that.

And FYI, my awesome roommate Chrissy Fellmeth lended a hand with the verses. It was such a relief to work with someone (that I also live with) and have it go so smoothly.

No comments: