Monday, September 14, 2009

Thanks Skwidspawn!

They Might Be Giants' new children's album is officially out. Released of my NDA-obligations, I can finally post the video I co-directed with Dave Cowles here!


In fact, I meant to post this last week, but couldn't find the time to shift through the external hard drives to find the 'decent-looking-but-still-compressed' movie file. This weeks, the denizens of 'teh inter-webs' have saved me the trouble.



Here's 'The Sun is a Miasma of Incandescent Plasma' OR 'Why Does the Sun Really Shine?' (yeah, check out that monster o' a title card!)

I'll go into the process and post drawings and such from it in future posts. You can also see some more of our (Dave and me) work in front of each They Might Be Giants podcast promoting the album (but you'll actually have to buy 'em to see those)!

No comments: