Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blood n' brains!

As I mentioned yesterday, my time last week was eaten up by a rather tight deadline. How tight? About 2800 frames of animation in Flash… at 12 FPS... umm… tight.

I know what you’re thinking. WTF? 12 FPS?!? It’s just how they roll. Apparently it cuts down on file size. At least, that’s what I was told… Either way, that’s still a lot of animation to do in about four days. To top it off, this parshat happens to be one of the touchiest one’s to date, filled with sex, drugs and rock n’ roll.


Okay, well, maybe not all that, but there is a scene where Moses defeats a horde of vampires! And zombies! I mean, how could it get any better?!? Apparently, it gets better by me making a reference to a 26 year old video game that I didn’t even realize I made!

Check it out here and see if you can spot it! First one to gets a prize!

No comments: