Monday, April 13, 2009

No good for Jewish mandables...

At first, I wasn't planning on posting today but figured I'd do a little self-promoting and offer you all a lesson on Jewish customs at the same time.

For the last month, I've been doing work for a client (who shall and must remain anonymous) courtesy of the talented and worldly Nick Fox-Gieg. Basically, the job has me producing an animation each week depicting consecutive parshats from the Torah using limited Flash animation.

For my first parshat, I got to work from a fun song about what animals are and are not kosher. Have you ever found yourself wondering if a ostrich is kosher? Find out here.

These types of projects are always loads of fun for me because, like my father, I'm a collector of knowledge. I love learning lots of stuff that I may or may not ever need to know in life so, it's kind of nice to learn stuff and make money while doing it.


Apparently, the jury is still out on whether or not a capybara is kosher.

No comments: